Posts Tagged ‘Whining’
I’ve been lightly working on learning to play my guitar for the past few weeks. This is something I tried several times since I picked up the instrument a few years ago, but I was never able to commit myself for more than a few days, until now. I’m lucky because I have Mark, my roommate, teaching me in a way I can understand pretty well. I can play four or five chords now, and I’m understanding some basic music theory. A lot of this theory is interesting enough that I might start posting about it when I’m more familiar with it.
In other news, I feel like I’ve gotten nothing accomplished lately. I have these things lingering around that I need to get to, including:
- Packaging Xinha (I already make a working RPM, I just need someone to help me clean it up before I submit it)
- Finish my summer research paper
- Put together a 30 – 60 minute Perl presentation
- Go to the Botanical Gardens
- Make some tea?
Huh. Now that I spell it out, that doesn’t seem like too much. I do have two exams tomorrow, though. Maybe I should get on that right about now.
Let me share the rest of my week with you (because I’m bored and don’t feel like studying!):
- Tonight (Tuesday): Study
- Wednesday: Probability test in the morning, Mechanics in the evening, Lab, Fedora Docs meeting
- Thursday: Yoga, read some more of Krik, Krak! for English, Creative Inquiry dinner, try to make it by Sosolik’s lab. Maybe the machine shop has Samantha’s part finished by now.
- Friday: Normal classes in the morning, see if Michelle wants to come watch LOTR/Star Wars with Mark and I (or just me, if Mark leaves). Also… a society of physics students meeting/social/party, I hear?
- Saturday: I hear something about a birthday party, but we’ll see if I make it. Otherwise, relax.
- Sunday: Do all the work I didn’t do Friday and Saturday, go to DnD, and…
- Actually, I don’t think I can plan this far ahead. Never mind.
- Perhaps it would be more useful to think in the short term. For example:
- My tea is ready!
Why do my titles rarely apply to most of my blog post content? Oh well.